- ☀☀ Solar Motion Sensor Light Outdoor – solar powered flood lights Build-in PIR motion detection sensor, security lights motion outdoor can detect up to 10-26ft away and range 120 degree, turn on high-bright lighting mode for 30s.After the motion is detected then it will turn to Red-light mode. Perfect for garden yard lawn patio garage porch driveway landscape security lights. Make our life more convenient.
- ☀☀ Dusk to Dawn motion sensor light outdoor – For the sake of energy saving, security flood lights motion outdoor has built-in photocell sensor, it will turn off during the daytime and it will turn on at night automatically. At night, the red- light mode makes the light look like a surveillance camera, it can scare off thieves.
- ☀☀ Long Time Working and Most Popular – On sunny days,it only takes about 5-6 hours to be fully charged. Low-light lighting on rainy days without sunlight can last for 2 days. Superior to most solar motion sensor light on the market.
- ☀☀ Waterproof Durable Outdoor Light – IP66 waterproof, dustproof, heatproof and frostproof,The motion & light sensor function is perfect for garage, driveway, pathway, garden, patio, fence, yard, step and etc.
- ☀☀ Portable and Easy to Install – The solar light is pretty easy to be installed.Step 1:Drill a hole about 0.02ft on the positon of the scew hole.Step 2:Drive the rubber plug into the bottom hole and firmly secure the bracket with the supplied screws.
Jane Tierney –
The lights are good only comment is that the range is not too wide.
Lilibeth Brall –
1- Look like a real camera
2- it’s real bright
3- Work super good it’s far away
I already buy 3 order of 2 each so I got 6 light and neighbor think I got a camera around the house and when I leave my dogs go out the light active at soon they walk outside
I love it
Jeremy Jinkerson –
These motion capture, solar-powered lights are easy to set up. I was a bit surprised at how easy they were, as the instructions didn’t really explain it, so I just pressed the “on” button, put them in the sun and waited. When night time came around, they showed red lights (active), and when I came near them, they blasted me with 8 LEDs worth of bright light. So they’re really powerful, and it doesn’t hurt anything that they look like cameras. So they’re really likely to scare away burglars or ne’er-de’wells. Also, check out my video to see them in action.
Brett Meyer –
High quality light, like that it looks like a security camera also.
James Morrisroe –
well I did as the directions ask me for two days, installed them handsome, working perfect I am gonna order two more
Bruce Silverman –
Well made and work as noted. I would like to get one that has a further reach beyond the 20 feet sensor range.
This solar light are the best and look like security camera..lovet
Jeff Millington –
Works perfectly as described. Easy to adjust in multiple positions.